Friday, January 27, 2017

Repeating Themes (Fox Take II)

I draft my latest post at least a few days ahead of time.  Then on the day I post I just double check it to make sure its content is understandable and spell-checked.  The last post was about the fox theme and on the same day that I needed to make sure it was good to go, I had three fox "sightings."  All three had to do with the earlier lesson from fox; that is, it's OK to spend money.  Here's what happened Monday:

1.  At breakfast I read the latest issue of Organic Life and they had a feature on organic clothing, specifically organic underwear.  The sample children's underwear had a fox on it.  The sample men's underwear is the kind I started buying my husband last year (made by Pact, he loves them!) and it made me think that I should buy myself some of the ones they feature for women.
2.  I purchased tickets for the theatre for this weekend called "A Fox on the Fairway."
3.  I was at Women Entrepreneurs Connect at a member's home and a fox ran through her yard as I watched out the window; I almost missed it but someone else called it out just in time.  At these meetings we talk about what's been working.  I had just mentioned that I had purchased a membership to Natural Life Business Partnerships last week.
4.  I posted the January 23 post about the earlier fox theme.

Do you think maybe I got confirmation that I am following God's lead?  Thank you God*!
-----------------------------------------
Now for the reflective questions which you can journal about or if you'd like to share your story, I'd love to hear from you and the community would love to hear from you!  Your comment could have a major impact on someone else; most likely it will be just the right thing at the right time for one of the readers. For me, God* wanted me to know that helping even just one person is wonderfully impactful.

Reflective questions:
1.  Have you been revisited by an earlier theme in your life??

2.  What does God* want you to know about this (ask directly, God, what do you want me to know?)

* I use the term God as a universal term.  You may decide that Great Spirit, Allah, Higher Power, Sensibility, etc. better suits you today.  It is not for me to decide. 

Photo and Artwork by MH

No comments:

Post a Comment