Saturday, November 5, 2016

Trusting the Here and Now

A year ago my husband bought a trailor hitch.  It was his sense that we would need it some day.  I would say that the Spirit* moved him.  Others might say but it's not very economical, getting something you don't need right now and might not ever use.  But it makes sense to both of us because it matches our hopes and dreams.... to be able to pull our kayaks after it becomes to difficult to hoist them on the roof....to rent a camper....to be in community, helping our family and friends when they move.  We can't know for sure what the future holds for us and this trailor hitch. We just need to trust that we are not going to figure it out at this time.

------------------------------------------------
Now for the reflective questions which you can journal about or if you'd like to share your story, I'd love to hear from you and the community would love to hear from you!  Your comment could have a major impact on someone else; most likely it will be just the right thing at the right time for one of the readers. For me, God* wanted me to know that helping even just one person is wonderfully impactful.

Reflective questions:
1.  Are you spending all your time worrying about the future?

2.  Is there room for the Spirit* to move you?

3.  What does God* want you to know about this (ask directly, God, what do you want me to know?)

* I use the term God as a universal term.  You may decide that Great Spirit, Allah, Higher Power, etc. better suits you today.  It is not for me to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment