Sunday, March 19, 2017

Final Class of this Spiritual Journaling Series

My regular posts will resume this week following the last class of this three part series.  Thanks to all who made the first class, it was really lovely! I look forward to seeing you again and invite new participants too!  I am sorry the second class was canceled due to the snow, I hope you were able to delight in it.  This session on March 21 will stick to the original plan and will hone in on desires of the heart.
-----------------------
As part of the Growing in Grace program offered at Gloria Dei Church I will be teaching spiritual journaling the first three Tuesdays in March. Spiritual journaling is one of the ways I have found to be very helpful in developing my inner spirit wisdom.

Dates:  Tuesdays March 7, 14 and 21
Time:  6:45 to 8pm
Where:  Lower Chapel, Gloria Dei Church, 570 Welsh Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Cost:  Free
RSVP:  Please RSVP so enough materials will be readily available for participants

Come to one or all of these events.  Each session will start with an overview of the general practice and then the second and third week we will hone in on a particular type of entry. Specifically, week 2 will be journaling about our experience before and after doing a walking-with-a-word meditation practice and week 3 will be about desires of the heart.
-----------------------------------------
Now for the reflective questions which you can journal about or if you'd like to share your story, I'd love to hear from you and the community would love to hear from you!  Your comment could have a major impact on someone else; most likely it will be just the right thing at the right time for one of the readers. For me, God* wanted me to know that helping even just one person is wonderfully impactful.

Reflective questions:
1.  Do you feel called to attend this program?

2.  What does God* want you to know about this (ask directly, God, what do you want me to know?)

* I use the term God as a universal term.  You may decide that Great Spirit, Allah, Higher Power, etc. better suits you today.  It is not for me to decide.

Photo by MH of a PERT trail

No comments:

Post a Comment