Tuesday, July 19, 2016

History Repeats Itself So Remember the Best Outcomes


I think that we each have at least one repetitive theme running through our lives.  For some it could be loss; for others it could be abandonment, lack of control, uncontrollable anger or too much control.  These are just a few that I could think of in a few seconds.  There must be countless others.

The importance is in the learning.  How did we respond to these similar events in the past?  Were our behaviors different each time?  What did we learn?

Reflective questions:
1   What’s the most common theme in your life?  

2.  What have you learned so far?

3.  What does God* want you to know about this (ask directly, God what do you want me to know?)

* I use the term God as a universal term.  You may decide that Great Spirit, Allah, Higher Power, etc. better suits you for today.  It is not for me to decide.



No comments:

Post a Comment