Monday, August 21, 2017

Why No Recent Posts from CardinalTouch.blogspot.com?


Dear Reader, thank you so much for visiting my blog site!  Right now I'm on hiatus from blogging in order to create space to speak at events and spread the word about spiritual journaling, which includes book promotion.  Events include poetry readings, book signings, speaking as part of a book panel, spiritual journaling workshops and other similar activities. These things are already happening and will continue to be scheduled.  You may find them on the events page of www.CardinalTouch.net.

I am also asking God* to lead me to a paid position as a column writer about holistic topics.  If anyone has any suggestions or leads, please let me know.

God* wants me to know that I am now sharing my completed idea and therefore am transforming myself, my career (this is an add-on) and my relationships.  What this means to me is that I still need to make time for stillness because it is in this space that I develop a more personal relationship with God*.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I use the term God as a universal term.  You may decide that Great Spirit, Allah, Higher Power, Sensibility, etc. better suits you today.  It is not for me to decide.

Photo of Book by Marie Higgins:  Sprouting Spiritual Growth, a Memoir and a Guide is available in print or as an e-book at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.  

Note:  These posts are part of a broader call to do spiritual journaling (read more at CardinalTouch.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment