Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Honorable Harvest

So after I wrote the last post I spent some time answering the reflective questions myself (see Honorable Harvest post).  I did it in connection with looking at my life's journey as an Honorable Harvest.  What my inner spirit wisdom told me is that an honorable harvest for my life is that I should work towards gathering distinction.  Looking up "distinction" the meaning is an "excellence that sets someone or something apart from others."  And so it is that my spirit is asking me to gather excellence.  And gather means "to bring together and take in from scattered places/sources."  This gathering, then, is essentially what it means to use the earth's resources wisely.  To take a little bit here and there and leave something behind for our fellow man or the natural world.  And so I ask God* to help my life's journey to be one of gathering excellence.

* I use the term God, Spirit, etc. as a universal term.  You may decide that Great Spirit, Allah, Higher Power, etc. better suits you for today.  It is not for me to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment